Saturday, February 16, 2008

Wanted: Tiger Buddy


I went to the Tiger Gold Rush tonight with Di and the fellas. Gold Rush is just a promotional thing to get people to come to the games and wear their Tiger colors. We have Black Outs as well, but I haven't been to one of those yet. The boys seem to like the games even if they don't always pay attention to what is going on. They like getting stamps on their hands and eating candy and popcorn, obviously.

However, the children can't always go to the games with me.
I need a (relatively) grown-up buddy for the Tiger basketball games and baseball games. Basketball is somewhat preferable currently only because it's not freezing in the colliseum. But when it's nice I am going to be very eager to be at Larks Park. It's no Coors Field, but it's baseball, it's about 4 blocks away, and I get to go for free.
I don't particularly like basketball that much as a sport but I like going to the games. I don't know any of the players here like I did in Arizona, which makes me terribly sad, but this is what I get for not living on campus I guess.
Surely there is someone willing to attend games and eat hotdogs and popcorn with me. I guess I'm taking applications for a new buddy so...if anybody knows anybody let me know.


No comments: