Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Hallmark Profits Day


















http://www.studiondr.com/cards/cards.html

"It's Valentine's Day and love is in the air.
It makes me wanna puke."

Happy February 14th.

On Feb. 14, 1929, the St. Valentine's Day Massacre took place in a Chicago garage as seven rivals of Al Capone's gang were gunned down.

On another note--From HRC.

In honor of Valentine's Day, I'm hoping you'll join me in signing the Million For Marriage petition.
I believe that ALL Americans, including gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender people, deserve the rights, responsibilities, and privileges that come with marriage. Please, join me in adding your voice to a million voices raised in support of marriage equality. The petition already has more than 875,000 signatures – we're almost there! Sign now at:
http://www.millionformarriage.org

1 comment:

Audra said...

You know I am going to respond to the quote of your valentine's day quote. But it wouldn't be you if you said something romantic and sentimental...so I guess it is ok. I would like to see some pics of you and all of the great things in KS. Anywho...miss you!