Friday, February 15, 2008

Fifth school shooting in a week.


You have got to be fucking kidding me. Let me say that I am so relieved that these psycho idiots often shoot themselves when they're done shooting other people. This latest psycho seemed like a pretty good guy so I'm sorry for his poor family that he's dead, but....turns out he wasn't that good of a guy or he wouldn't have SHOT A BUNCH OF PEOPLE.




Things are not as fantastic as they could be in the world right now, I'm aware of this. However, this dumbass was at least fortunate enough in finances and education to be able to attend graduate school. Things could be a lot worse. So, was it that he just couldn't "handle" it anymore? I really hope not. Medication or not, if you think it's a good idea to shoot almost anyone, then you're an idiot and I hope you get run over by a truck before you carry out your moronic plan. Then at least you'll realize that things can get worse for you!


This isn't just a crazy big city thing either. About a month ago one of these people with nothing better to do with their time wandered into Nextech a few blocks away from my house, here in little ol' Hays. He might have had an attack of conscience, or he just wasn't that committed, because he let everyone leave the building and then shot himself.


So, to recap: former Nextech employee in Hays wanders into building with gun.
Let's look at this for a minute. We live in Hays. It's relatively mellow here. We don't live in the inner city of Detroit. Nextech provides me with my phone and internet, therefore they are good. I might be angry if they fired me but would I want to shoot them for it? Hmm...I don't think I would. I think that if I did want to shoot them that I would be a stupid, shallow, and possibly troubled person.


The moral of the story here is this:


If you are crazy, don't stop taking your medication. And if you have the following thought: "Man, I'd just like to go shoot those people!" You should go commit yourself to the nearest mental health facility where they will give you some juice and lock you in a room with no weapons.


If you just really want to shoot something, maybe you should go hunting and at least kill something you can eat.


Don't be a jackass and ruin other people's lives because you can't handle the world. If you only want to kill yourself then eat cake until you're in a coma or something. I don't know.

No comments: