Monday, April 16, 2007

Friday the 13th


You'll notice that I have a picture of Michael here and not Jason. That's simply because MICHAEL COULD KICK JASON'S ASS!!

I just watched Friday the 13th, part 1 and 2, and was nearly bored to tears. That's always unfortunate plus I was terribly disappointed. It's Jason! Isn't he supposed to be scary or something? Blood and death, a scary movie does not make. Nothing happens in the movie. People run and scream at the end but it's supposed to be thrilling to get there. Not LAME.

With all that said, I will still watch #3-10 and most likely Freddy Vs. Jason. The hockey mask comes about in #3 so I have a little more faith in that one. And, surprise, surprise, someone is remaking the original. Supposedly it will come out this year.

Though I haven't seen them all yet, I feel that I can safely say-- I'm sorry Jason but I'll take Michael and his sister over you and your crazy mother any day. I wish you luck with your remake.

No comments: