Monday, June 20, 2022

Musical Flavor #492, 491, & 490. So I don't lose my place!


 #492: Bonnie Raitt, In the Nick of Time. 

This one deserves it's own post. It's awesome. I think Too Soon to Tell is my favorite song. 

She's underrated outside of her genre, for sure. Of all the albums I've listened to so far, this is the one that got set to repeat the most. 


#491: Harry Styles, Fine Line

I'll fully admit I didn't previously give Harry any time. He's quite nice. The majority of his songs I've heard kinda sound the same but at least it's a same that it's too bad. I kinda get it now. 

Watermelon Sugar is a great summer song. I don't care. 


#490: Linda Ronstadt, Heart Like a Wheel

The standards on here are great, but the rest doesn't really do it for me. You're No Good, obviously, is a classic. No question. I'm striking out on the 70s in general--the artists aren't to blame, it's me. 

No comments: