Monday, April 20, 2015

Tomorrow...tomorrow...

Life is feeling like an infinite loop of bullshit. Maybe because it sort of is. We have people telling us the same things over and over and over again and trying to dress it up as a generous offer or helpful in some way. Well it's not; and don't you dare say you understand what we're going through while you're throwing these dressed up words at us.
When you think you're at the bottom there's always someone to offer a shovel. Oh look, more bottom. At least if I had a big enough hole I could live in it in peace. People deserve peace.

I feel like there's a whole lot of people who talk about me instead of to me. Boy is that a pet peeve.
Hi. I'm right here. If you have something to say you could, I don't know, say it. If you want to know how I am, ask. If you don't want to know, delete me, ignore me, go the hell away or whatever. Don't judge my attitude without knowing the situation. If you can't do something to help or support then keep your nose out of it. I don't know what to say. It's very weird to me. I guess people just like to gossip. That's ok.

I'm getting pretty sick of being diplomatic. I try to make things as smooth as possible for life. People are in my way. There is an elephant stampede running over my parade. Meanwhile the world keeps spinning. No big deal. Just some crushed clowns and baton twirlers.

The world can keep trying to crush us but we will become COCKROACHES AND OUT LIVE THEM ALL. 

No comments: