Friday, April 17, 2015

The birthday that won't die!

Jason's birthday was April 9th. We got together with the family to go see Furious 7, eat some Chinese food, and have some cake. (Movie was awful, cake and food were good.)
His mom got this neato candle for his cake. It's pretty epic and I kinda want one.
Also, I've gotta have Jackie teach me how to make frosting because it's so delicious.
Check out the candle here:

So there's no off button.
I decided I'd just stick it in a pitcher of water to muffle it until it died. It kept singing though.
I decided to put the pitcher in the freezer to really kill it. It took it out of the freezer after a night, it thawed out, I took out the flower and tossed it.
Silly me.


Put it back in the freezer by itself for a few days and...


We took it out again last night, April 16th, and it woke up in a minute or two. It's a test now to see who will out last. Us or the singing flower. If only the cake had lasted as long. 




No comments: