Saturday, June 07, 2008

Beginning of summer- part 1

We'll just start with the end of school and go from there. I'm no longer a full-time Tiger. School is out, and I hope I never have to do anything else that takes so long. I could go on a rant about what a rip-off and a waste of time it is, but I'll restrain myself. The important thing is that I am done. I thought I'd put up some pictures from the party. Judy and Katie hosted a party for me and Sister Alice. I graduated with a BGS, Alice is now a master of theology I believe.
The grads- I made hats for us since neither of us did the silly ceremony.


My guest list included- (aside from Alice, Katie, and Judy) Eric, Skyla, Jarrod, Sharla Hutchison, Lexey Bartlett, Dr. Goodlett (aka Uncle Dave) and Ana.

Jarrod wins for weirdest picture of the evening... I love it.
My buddy Ana. She did a wonderful job decorating my hat.


We ate hotdogs, we chatted, we ate more food, we laughed. I think everyone had a good time, but then I don't remember a time when we haven't.

Next up: Trip to Long Beach to visit Audra.

1 comment:

Audra said...

Just got all the awesome gifts...wish Raul was here to see them. I'll give him his stuff when he gets home. Thank you...love you!