Saturday, April 26, 2008

Another epiphany...housekeeping?

It's my second in a month. Not bad.
I am.....Tommy Girl. I also like the perfume, but that's a different matter entirely. The movie is a comedy classic. I guess I am a bit of a combination between Tommy and Richard, but you should see my point if you know me at all.
I'll provide quotes to prove it:
Tommy: Did you hear I finally graduated?
Richard Hayden: Yeah, and just a shade under a decade too, all right.
Tommy: You know a lot of people go to college for seven years.
Richard Hayden: I know, they're called doctors.

Tommy: I got a D+! I'm gonna graduate!

Tommy: You better pray to the god of skinny punks that this wind doesn't pick up, cos I'll come over there, and jam an oar up your ass!

Tommy: Does this suit make me look fat?
Richard Hayden: No, your face does.

And the best part of the whole movie-
Tommy: Forget it, I quit, I can't do this anymore, man. My head's about to explode. My whole life sucks! I don't know what I'm doing, I don't know where I'm going. My dad just died, we just killed Bambi, I'm out here getting my ass kicked and every time I drive down the road I wanna jerk the wheel into a Goddamn bridge abutment!

No comments: