Thursday, May 31, 2007

Presidential Candidates: Chris Dodd


Chris Dodd:


Pros: Supportive of women's rights judging by his voting history.

Supports civil unions.

Received a 0% from the Christian Coalition for an "anti-family" voting record. (That basically means he doesn't tell me what I can do with my uterus.)


Cons: Apposes gay marriage. (I know this is going to come up every time but it matters to ME so I'm going to put it here.)

His webpage is terrible.

He seems like he could possibly be gung-ho over the war and not the presidency as a whole. Maybe not but, I'm voting for a whole president not just a war blocker. Preferably anyway.


He's kind of scary looking which doesn't help, and he's 63 and has very small children. Way to go but it's weird. I just don't get anything off of this guy. He's very blah.

No comments: