Thursday, May 31, 2007

My early take on the presidential candidates: Mike Gravel


Mike Gravel: It's not pronounced like playground gravel, it's GravEL.


Pros: Supports gay marriage! There's one. He doesn't have a chance but it's nice to know.

I think he's probably an excellent candidate but I don't know if he'll get through the mess.

I watched a short CNN interview with him and he's got some good ideas, and a great personality. It's too bad we don't vote for people like that.

During a debate he said that someone scared the "bejesus" out of people, and asked "Who the hell are we gonna nuke!?" He says what we're thinking. I like it.
He's be a fun vice president.


Cons: I just don't know who this guy is. There isn't (yet) any name recognition.

1 comment:

fishwraphack said...

Yeah, he along with Kuncinch are the only real thinking, honest guys out there. Too bad they'll be the first bounced out of the primaries.