Sunday, November 12, 2006

Movie: Stranger Than Fiction


Starring- Will Ferrell, Emma Thompson, Dustin Hoffman, Maggie Gyllenhaal and Queen Latifah.

Well, it's funny. I saw it last night at 7:05 and I'm still thinking about it. It's not rolling-in-the-isles funny, it's more like huh... funny. All the characters are ACTUAL characters. They are all bizarre people, who live in their own little worlds.
Will Ferrell is not Will Ferrell in this movie if that is of concern to anyone.
While watching this movie I was sort of wondering what the point was but once you get to the end--you smile. I gave it a B+ (Memorable) rating on Yahoo, but I think it could even get an A for sheer creative amusement. I definitely want to see it again--it's one of those that I really feel I need to see again to properly understand.
If you don't want to pay for the theatre, then at least rent it when it comes out. It has a very interesting after-taste.
I almost forgot to mention the fun song at the end of the credits. I believe it's called "Love You", and it's a little bit terrific.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.