Thursday, November 02, 2006

Halloween


Happy November!
I thought I would update you on my Halloween festivities.


On Monday night I went to the English halloween party (it was in my old neighborhood, very weird). I was dressed as Miss Piggy and I won a prize for Best Cultural Critique-tied with Uma Thurman from Pulp Fiction, post-overdose.


From there I went to Morbid Meditations Upon Dark Spirits-Ghouls Gone Wild, the annual Halloween theatrics from Dr. Luehrs, a former History professor.
On Halloween night we went and had pancakes, watched a dumb movie and I attempted to do some homework. The boys came to visit at least, so that was the excitement of the day. Tanner was Dash from the Incredibles, and Jordan was Syndrome (the bad guy).

I don't get trick-or-treaters here in the alley so the boys were the only visitors. I also had a sign on my door that said "Trick-or-treaters will be fed to the cave troll", that might have had something to do with it.

To see more pictures you can try here but I'm not sure if it'll work. Let me know!
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/kathayj/albums/

No comments: