Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The joys of life.



- No class

- Sean Bean

- Sleeping

- Dreaming: Last night there was several things happening. Some sort of crypt thing, monsters creeping about. I got to a room with 5 wooden caskets only to discover they were all bombs. I took a peek at the bomb clock and headed back up the stairs. Someone resembling Alan Rickman (no surprise to anyone) was the bad guy who was going to prevent me from leaving. I used my purple mittens (the ones I keep in my car) to fly down a wire and run away just before the crypt house exploded.

Next was a strange game of battle solitaire. It involves monster things, soldiers, and Andre the Giant. Oh, and big guns that do fancy things. It's quite a fun game and if I can invent it I suggest everyone play it. Basically, your "guys" can't come up and help until you "uncover" them--like in solitaire. It's a whole crazy thing.

- Baked goods

- Nice weather

- Shopping

- Baseball

- Hotdogs

- Boris Karloff

- Getting mail

- Aerosmith

- Rain

- Donuts

- Puppies

- Gum

- Friday's with Katie

- Tommy Girl

~That's all the listing I wish to do at the moment. Not that there aren't other joys but to list them all would be impossible.~

No comments: