Monday, October 22, 2007

I stand corrected...




As do we all.


(This blog is a little late coming but here I am anyway.)




Everybody thought the Arizona/Colorado series was going to be a heck of a thing. It was I guess, but I don't think anyone foresaw a 4-0 victory, least of all the Rockies.


Now we're on the eve of the World Series. We now know that we'll be playing the Red Sox. During the Indians/Sox series my thought was, I would rather play the Indians but I would rather beat the Red Sox. When those teams were quarreling and being...childish, I changed my mind. After dealing with the attitude of the D-backs and seeing the attitude of the others I don't really want to play any of them!


The Rockies have Altitude, not attitude. They don't open their mouths and insert their cleats. They don't show off. They don't act like a bunch of petulant children. It's such a treat.


So, I'm looking forward to the series and all (even if they don't let me have tickets) but I'm really tired of watchng big boys act like little boys. I wish some of these testosterone-pumped freaks would take a look at a team that actually acts according to their character.

I can hope that the fans follow suit.

No comments: