Saturday, August 25, 2007

Theories from an 8-year-old


I just wanted to share this story with the few people that actually read my blog.


I went to dinner on Friday night with Dina and Ben and the boys. Well, kinda dinner...I had just finished eating when Dina called so I just went along for the company and the entertainment that usually comes with dining out with the gremlins.

Both boys say school is going fine, Tanner has lost a few more teeth, and Jordan is as weird as ever. He left to go to the bathroom before we left and naturally Dina had to retrieve him from the ladies room.

The main story here is from Tanner though. We were outside chatting by the car and we were talking about pets. Tanner claims that when they get a dog they will name it Dorko, Jordan suggested Chester. Tanner said they were going to get a big dog when they move into their new house, and it's going to be a girl.

He also told me the following: "They have to go into her tummy and plug up her poop hole so she can't have any babies."

I told him I didn't think that was quite the way it was done since she still had to be able to poop. Then, while Dina was trying to control her laughing fit, both gremlins started yelling things about "poop deck" and the hillarity of the situation was confirmed. It was very entertaining as always, and that ends my installment of Tanner theories for today.

No comments: