Friday, June 29, 2007

Aaaaannnd...there it is.

When desperate, always blame racism. It seems that this guy has a serious attitude problem and rather than keep any of his pride in tact he pulls this BS out. Please, dude. I don't care if your black, I think you're just a regular asshole. You'd still be an asshole if you were white.
I'm not saying we're not a racist country, but this isn't really where the issue lies.


Washington: "I Was Fired Because I'm Black"
Actor Isaiah Washington insists the only reason he was fired from TV show Grey's Anatomy for making a homophobic remark was because of the color of his skin. Washington infamously made an offensive comment about castmate T.R. Knight last October and repeated it at the Golden Globe Awards earlier this year. But the 43-year-old claims he was fired from Grey's Anatomy earlier this month because America can't find it in its heart to forgive an African-American. He cites the examples of actor Robert Downey, Jr., who has rebuilt his career despite multiple run-ins with the police over his drug problems, and politician Arnold Schwarzenneger, who has fought allegations of sexual misconduct. Washington tells U.S. magazine Newsweek, "I apologized and showed my remorse for what I said and for the pain I caused anyone. If a black man can't get forgiveness in this country, when so many other people like Robert Downey, Jr. and the governor of California get second and third chances... I think that says a lot about race and this country where we stand."

No comments: