Friday, September 01, 2006

New email rules



To avoid further annoyances, please consult the following guidelines when sending me an email:


1. If it says you are going to win money, don't send it. You're not going to win anything.

2. If it is 47 pages long with some nice moral at the end of the story, don't send it. I won't read all of it and therefore won't get the message.

3. If it has anything to do with Jesus loving me and/or my country, don't send it. I've seen it and I don't want to see it again.

4. If they would be at all reluctant to say it on Family Guy, American Dad, or South Park, don't send it. If it's too offensive for them then I'm not going to find it amusing.

5. If you send me anything at all, just do this: imagine that I am the subject of the email and then decide if you would still send it to me if that were true.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your email rules!! Wish I had a blog to advertise them for myself. #5 was particularly insightful. Love you, Mom